Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Intro

My name is Cyndi; I currently live in Virginia Beach where I live with my husband whom is in the Navy as an IT. We have a 2 year old son, a 2 year old dog named Baxter, a 2 year old cat named Shadow Monster and have been here about a year. We are originally from Arkansas where we call home. Though I am finishing up my associates degree in Psychology, I can NOT find a job for the life of me that is full time and can pay for day care... I will go on to get my bachelors in secondary education and will be a high school teacher. I am very good at the subject I love; Psychology but unfortunately can't do anything with it till a masters degree. All in all, I am here to discuss things a bit too deep for the world of social networking, I am great at advice and trivia. So please ask away and help me build my blog so I can have a following that cares about the world and troubles that come with the life lessons learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment